Feedback / Suggestions
Grivience Grievance

About Us

The Mysore Paper Mills Limited, (MPM) founded by Sri.Krishnaraja Wodeyar Bahadur in 1937 the Maharaja of erstwhile Mysore State was incorporated on 20th May 1936 under the then Mysore Companies Regulation, VIII of 1917. Later it became a Government Company in 1977 under Section 617 of the Companies Act, 1956. The Company has its Registered Office at Bangalore and its plant located at Bhadravati, Shimoga District, Karnataka State.

The Company has an Authorized Capital of 150 Crs. and paid up capital of about 120 Crs. The shares of the company are listed in the Bombay Stock Exchange and there are about 17,000 shareholders.

While Government of Karnataka holds 65% of the shareholding of the Company, IDBI and other Financial Institutions hold 18% of the shares and shareholding by the General Public is 17%.

The company is managed by eminent Board of Directors consisting of IAS, IFS and other professionals.

The Chairman & Managing Director of the Company is assisted by a team of professionals in various fields who have expertise in production, finance, marketing etc., with a dedicated team force.

MPM  has its own township. 

Last Updated: 26-12-2019 03:00 PM Updated By: Admin


Disclaimer :

Please note that this page also provides links to the websites / web pages of Govt. Ministries/Departments/Organisations.The content of these websites are owned by the respective organisations and they may be contacted for any further information or suggestion

Terms & Conditions

  • Copyright Policy
  • Hyperlinking Policy
  • Security Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • Privacy Policy
  • Help
  • Screen Reader Access
  • Guidelines

Visitors

  • Last Updated​ :
  • Visitors Counter :
  • Version :
CONTENT OWNED AND MAINTAINED BY : THE MYSORE PAPER MILLS LIMITED BHADRAVATHI
Designed and Developed by: Center for e-Governance - Web Portal, Government of Karnataka ©2020, All Rights Reserved.